When incorporated into our daily lives, even in miniscule doses, yoga offers us multiple benefits. In our task-filled, busy days, yoga provides us with an opportunity to energize our bodies and calm our minds. In fact, most people begin to see and feel improvements in their flexibility, strength and stress levels after only a few classes.
Yoga is so much more than just an exercise class; Yoga can enhance every aspect of your life and promote general well-being, aiding ailments such as IBS, constipation, insomnia, PMT, sinusitis and asthma.
- Alleviates stress and tension from the body; balances the nervous system – greatly reducing the risk of stress related
- Decreases blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Helps to maximize performance and minimize injuries for athletes in all sports.
- Stimulates and tones the body and mind.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Increases flexibility.
- Releases toxins that build up in the body.
- Promotes a greater sense of inner peace and well-being.