YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING: 21 – 27 APRIL 2019 – TARIFA, SPAIN
Is this training for you?
Yin yoga is a practice of mindfulness, where we ‘Stretch into Stillness and Health’. This teacher training is designed to give qualified yoga teachers the confidence to incorporate the increasingly popular meditative practices of Yin Yoga and Chakra meditation into their classes. The training focuses on Yin Yoga but also explores other meditation techniques.
“…slow, simple yin yoga is the class to choose if you want to calm the mind and stretch the body.”
- The foundations, history and practice of Yin Yoga
- Chakra meditation techniques
- Yoga Nidra
Regina Kerschbaumer (Regi) is a highly qualified and experienced Senior Yoga Teacher (SYT) accredited by the Yoga Alliance UK. She is a disciple of Paul Grilley, the “founder” of Yin Yoga, having trained with him directly. She trains annually with Paul and Suzee Grilley and Sarah and Ty Powers to deepen her understanding of this transformational style of yoga.
“A yoga teacher is a teacher, a yoga teacher is a student.” ~ Regina Kerschbaumer
Immerse into the practice of Yin Yoga – Meridian Theory, Chakra Meditation, Yoga Nidra and Embodied Mindfulness. Join us for this 5 and a half day Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Tarifa, Spain at the exclusive Villa La Pena.
When & Where?
- Dates: 21 – 27 April 2019
- Certification: 50 hours towards Yoga Orchid Yinstitute’s Yoga Alliance UK, RYT 100 Further Teacher Training Program.
- Venue: La Pena, Tarifa, Spain – https://tfsretreats.com/tarifa/
- Regular Price: £1250 with accommodation with light breakfast, brunch and dinner included, sharing in twin or triple rooms. Single room occupation (1 person only – private bathroom) £1,550. Flights and Airport Transfers not included. Return airport transfers: €60 pp to and from Gibraltar, €100 pp to and from Malaga (min 4 people).
- Early Bird: £1150 if full payment is received by 8 January 2019.
- Non refundable deposit: £500 GBP to guarantee a place on the course. Full payment is required by the 21 February.
- Only 11 Spaces available – Book Soon!
Module 1: 200 hours prior teacher training successfully completed. Therapists or bodywork professionals who have a regular yoga practice and wish to integrate mindfulness and meditation techniques into their work. Advanced students attending 2 or more yoga classes per week, can join this course for their personal yoga practice development.
Module 2: Only for students who already successfully completed Module 1, Yin Training with Yoga Orchid Institute.
October/November 2019 – date and place to be confirmed.
Once both Modules are completed sucessfully students will receive a 100 RYH Certificate accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals.
Why you should invest in this further training?
Are you an experienced yoga teacher who wants to take your teaching to the next level by deepening your understanding of not only the physical body but also the emotional, mental and energetic body? This Further Training for Yoga Teachers will provide you with comprehensive training in how to introduce into your teaching the principles of Yin Yoga. You will gain a thorough understanding of how to use Yin postures and Chakra meditations to balance the energetic systems of the body. In addition you will learn complementary Yang-flows designed to improve strength, agility and to stimulate the circulatory system of the body.
Summary of Training
A total of 100 hours training split between two modules:
12 Hours of Chakra Theory and Meditations
15 Hours of Asana Practice
7 Hours Philosophy of Mindfulness (Theory and Practices)
4 Hours Yoga Philosophy
4 Hours of Yoga Nidra
8 Hours of required Self Study (Reading and Written Assignments)
Reserve your place
Apply now. Read the terms and conditions and fill in the application form below.
For enquiries please call Regina on 0787 613 3036.
“Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.”