Booking Terms & Conditions
This advanced teacher training is designed for experienced yoga teachers (minimum 200hrs certified YTT) or qualified bodywork professionals who have been practicing yoga for at least 2 years and have a strong yoga practice.
How to Book
- Please complete the application form at the bottom of this page and submit to Regina Kerschbaumer at Yoga Orchid Yinstitute – email@example.com together with your deposit. A deposit of £500 is necessary to secure a place on the course and must be paid at the time of the booking. Places cannot be confirmed until the deposit is received.
- The full fee must be paid at least 60 days before the beginning of the course.
- Applications will be accepted on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t.
- If you have not paid the balance of your fees by the required date your place may be given to an applicant on the wait list.
- As a student of this training course, we need your consent to share your contact details (name, email and phone number) with our partners, Yoga Alliance Professionals, so they can invite you to register as a Professional Teacher. You have the option of opting out of this registration process.
What is included in the fee
- 6 days of training and assessment by a qualified, international, senior Yoga Alliance Professional.
- A training manual and other documentation for you to keep.
- Assessment of written and practical assignments.
- A 60hrs RYT Yoga Alliance Professional certificate training per module. 120RYT split between 2 modules. Note: payment of the fees does not guarantee you a certificate as you will need to successfully pass all assignments and attend of 100% the course.
Training in South Africa: Accommodation in 5* self catering, air-conditioning bungalows.
- Flights and airport transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Books and DVDs required to read and watch for the training
We reserve the right to amend any of the above conditions any time throughout the course.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Bookings will only be confirmed once a completed application forms has been acknowledged and the deposit received. Do not book flights etc until your place is confirmed.
- The balance of your fee must be paid 60 days prior to the training. If you have not paid the balance of your fees by the required date your place may be given to an applicant on the wait list.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If you have to cancel your attendance at the course the following cancellation policy will apply:
- Cancelling less than 30 days before the start of the course – no refund.
- 30-60 days – 50% refund
- More than 60 days – deposit and balance if appropriate will be refunded less a £150 admin fee.
- Course leaders reserve the right to cancel the course at any point and liability will be limited to the refunding of course fees. They also reserve the right to alter the syllabus or content at their discretion.
- Fees paid must cover all bank charges or currency conversion fees.
Important note on student conduct during the course
This is an intensive and advanced teacher training and students are expected to attend all sessions, arriving on time and participating attentively in the training. There may in addition be required pre reading or videos to watch, which will be detailed in the joining instructions. Students must complete all assignments to the satisfaction of the tutor and submit assignments by the due date specified. Re-sitting any assignments will be subject to an additional fee.
We will endeavour to offer the highest standard of training, assessment and student support if necessary throughout the course. If you have any complaints, issues or concerns these should be raised in the first instance with the Course Tutor or their designated representatives. We will always try to resolve any complaint as soon as possible to our mutual satisfaction. You may involve an advocate, friend or someone else to support you at any stage and you may request assistance.
Stage One: Speak to the individual(s) concerned and try to resolve the complaint informally on the day.
Stage Two: Outline the details of your complaint by letter or email and send it to the investigator for the school who will investigate the complaint. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days from the date it is received. The response will outline how your complaint will be investigated. When the person(s) who are dealing with the complaint, have had an opportunity to review it, they will write to the tutor or person about whom the complaint has been made. The letter will outline the main elements of your complaint and ask for a full written response. If further relevant information comes to light, you may be asked for your comments to ensure the investigator has a balanced understanding. When your response has been receive the investigator will consider all of the information available to them and make a decision including how the investigation was conducted, a decision on whether the complaint was upheld or not, the reason for the decision, any re-dress or other action if appropriate.