Kent Yoga Weekend Retreat
Meditation and Yoga Weekend: 27 – 29 May 2022
Wellbeing Weekend at The Quaives, Kent
A weekend in Kent to find the inner connection of Body, Mind and Spirit with Meditation, Mindfulness and Yin Yoga.
Join Regina for a weekend retreat at the beautiful Quaives, a family run retreat centre in Wickhambreaux, Kent on Friday the 27th until Sunday the 29th May 2022.
The perfect place to “Stretch into Stillness and Health”and to find inner harmony with Yin & Yang yoga classes, guided meditations and free time as you step away from your day-to-day dramas, to get a clearer perspective on yourself… Unplug and refresh!
This is a chance to be with other like-minded yoga people, to come with a friend or partner and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this warm and friendly retreat centre.
There are 19 acres to inhabit, this includes a selection of beautifully manicured secret gardens and tree-lined fields with an array of flowers, plants and trees, and a large pond full of fish and frogs with small waterfalls at both ends. A space to quieten and escape from the noise and fuss of daily life, to reconnect with yourself and as a result listen to your heart. An opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, spring clean your body, mind and soul.
There are plenty of relaxation spots, hammocks, and sun loungers for you to take advantage of. Beneath the pine trees in the far open field, you have a Scandinavian wood-fired hot tub to relax in – enjoy the vast sky, treelines and surrounding countryside by day and stargazing at night – if you’re lucky you’ll see a shooting star or hear the lions roaring in the nearby Zoo.
In the middle of the grounds, you have a tennis court with a pair of rackets and balls – for anyone who’s up for a game!
The estate has some interesting history; being previously owned by Christine McVie from Fleetwood Mac for 25 years. From The Quaives, there are lots of beautiful walks to go on through neighbouring picturesque villages (Wingham and Canterbury) with traditional Kent oast houses and mills.
We source as much produce as we can from local organic farmers, Wingham & Country Market, which also means less plastic, packaging waste and travel!
Everyone hangs out in the Saloon, a Scandinavian style lounge – diner. One end of the room has lovely big sofas and a log burner where guests can chill, read and chat. While the other end is a dining area with tables and a help-yourself kitchen area.
Accommodation & Prices
There is a total of up to 16 beds spread across 4 buildings within the estate.
Dormitory Beautiful Scandinavian style dormitory with 4 adult bunk beds (8 person total – perfect for a group of friends!) in a stylish, cozy, clean spacious room, with 3 modern toilets & shower facilities: £400 pp for bunks
Fuchsia Cottage (2 bedroom cottage with en suite & kitchen/lounge area) – SOLD
- Bedroom 1: king size double bedroom or split into a twin bed (2 singles)
- King: £750 single occupancy or Twin/Double £500pp
- Bedroom 2: adult bunk bed Twin bed: £500pp or 4 people Bunk: £450pp
Songbird Cottage (1 bedroom cottage with en suite & kitchen/lounge area)
- Bedroom 1: King size double bedroom or split into a twin bed (2 singles)
- King: £800 single occupancy or sharing £550pp for Double or Twin bed
Bumble Bee Cottage (1 bedroom cottage with en suite & kitchen/lounge area) – SOLD
- Bedroom 1: King size double bedroom £800 single occupancy
- £550pp shared bed
- 2 nights accommodation in beautiful cosy rooms
- Seasonal, nutritious plant based meals (Friday: snack & dinner. Saturday: Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Sunday: Snack & large brunch
- Enrolment to full retreat schedule, including daily workshops, practices & sessions. 4 yoga classes, yoga nidra, meditations sessions, silent walks, and plenty of freedom to relax and enjoy.
- Daily morning tea / coffee and unlimited tea throughout the day
- Use of Scandinavian wood-fired hot tub
Not included: Travel
Spaces limited – to avoid disappointment – just click on the green button below and pay your deposit! A £150 non-refundable deposit will secure your residential place at this heavenly retreat.
Balance due 10 April 2022. Payment plans available.