Yoga & Golf Weekend in Morocco: 18 – 21 October 2018
The ultimate Yin & Yang experience in Morocco. A yoga weekend for yogis to bring along their partners. For those who play golf this is the perfect opportunity to enhance their swing by improved flexibility and also help with their mental approach to the game.
A relaxing weekend at a beautiful secret oasis away from the hubbub of Marrakesh. Staying at Les Jardins D’issil, in luxury, air-conditioned tents, decorated in typical, Moroccan style. Each tent has a seating area and a private bathroom, which is fitted with a shower.
Start your day with yoga and meditations to restore your body’s vital energies and regain your flexibility. After breakfast you have a choice of either playing golf or spending your free time at the hotel’s large swimming pool at zero miles an hour. Take a day trip – bring on the bustle – and lose yourself in unpredictable, manic and utterly charming Marrakesh…Stretch out with an optional afternoon yoga class. After sunset, enjoy traditional Moroccan cuisine and a glass of wine, on the terrance with an exceptional view of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains as your backdrop in the beautiful gardens of Le Jardins d’Issil.
The joy of the Marrakech region lies in its diversity. You’ll revel in the colourful rush of the city souks, be inspired by the breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains, and moved by the gentle and warm hospitality of the Berber people.
Marrakech is Africa’s incredible melting pot. Here is an area influenced by east and west, by Africa and Europe. Two pulsating cities in one – where modern culture sits just the other side of 11th Century walls. And all this endearing commotion is surrounded by quiet Berber villages.
This holiday experience will show you the possibility of extending yogic practices and mindful awareness into your everyday life.
Handicap certificates required for Golfers.
Bring your yoga mats and your other halves – golfers or not!
Perfect for couples and singles.
“I started to do yoga after attending one of Regina’s yoga retreats. She made me love yoga.
She offers more than just the physical exercise , she also feeds the soul”. ~ Annerita
Single Occupancy: £410
Double/Twin Occupancy: £350 per person
Triple Occupancy – up to 5 sharing: £320 per person
Reserve your place with a £200 non-refundable deposit and book your flight as soon as possible to get the cheaper early deals.
- 3 nights accommodation in simple yet beautiful ensuite Moroccan Tents.
- 6 Yin and Yang Yoga classes
- Half Board – breakfast after the early morning yoga class at 9.00am and dinner served at 8.00pm
- Bedlinen and bath towels.
- A bottle water p/p during yoga sessions, tea and coffee before/after class
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas.
Price does not include:
- Flights and airport transfers will be arranged to and from Marrakesh airport/Jardins – 2 people = 250 dh (£20), 3 – 7 people= 400 dh (£35), 8/16 people = 800 dh (£65)
- Travel insurance
- Golf fees and taxis to the courses on Friday and Saturday (reservations 24 hours in advance)
- Lunch, soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Excursions and optional activities – taxis to and from Marrakesh, camel rides and excursions to discover the area can also be organised.
- Hammam treatments and Massages (reservations 24 hours in advance)
Limited availability! There are only 11 tents. It is a matter of 1st come – 1st serve. Book Soon to avoid disappointment!
Email me if you’re interested: email@example.com