“Regi is a wonderful yoga teacher. My health has improved hugely in the 2 years that I have been coming to her classes. I am 66 and wish I had met Regi sooner. I never thought I will be able to do handstands at this age…!”
Yin and Yang Yoga classes for all abilities.
Yoga is an ancient form of exercise that focuses on strength, flexibility and breathing to boost physical and mental wellbeing and is beneficial to everybody. Yin yoga helps you to regain the freedom in the joints, improves your organ health and also an essential complement to all other sports.
I offer the option of several classes each week. Invest in your own health and well-being, bring your mat and join us. I look forward to seeing you on your mat soon.
|Autumn||Until further Notice||Monday Evenings: 07:30pm – 20:50pm||Wallington High School for Girls, Woodcote Road, SM6 0PH http://www.wallingtongirls.sutton.sch.uk/||£15|
|Weekly||Wednesday Mornings: 9:00am – 10.30am||Online via Zoom. https://www.yogaorchid.com/classes||£12|
|Private Classes in the comfort of your own home – 1 hour||£80|
|Assisted Yin Yoga Therapy for those who needs help and support to regain flexibility and to recovery from operation – 1 hour||£120|
Investment for the Spring Term: £99 (9 weeks) or £14 per drop-in class
- £11 per class if you pay in advance for the full term – terms are between 9 – 14 weeks.
- Missed classes can be made up by filling in during the same week.
- Missed classes do not carry over to other terms or people.
- Non club members have to pay a £2 entry fee (from 1 August 2018) at The Purley Sports Club – however parking is free.
- Classes are for all abilities, beginners, men and women are welcome. Bring your yoga mat, props, a blanket for relaxation, your mothers, fathers, sons and daughters – come and join us!
- For more information contact Regina: 0787 613 3036 or https://www.facebook.com/YogaOrchid/
“I have been going to Regi’s Yin Yoga class for about 3 years now. She is a fantastic teacher with an incredible in-depth knowledge of the anatomy which she instinctively shares with her students….. A really beneficial style of yoga for all ages and abilities shared by a warm and experienced, patient teacher. Would highly recommend.”
“I really love my yoga classes with Regi. The work seems subtle, yet it transforms my body, my emotions and even my thoughts. Regi is insightful and pragmatic. With her, the journey is about you, the individual, getting the very best out of this present stretch for you, not in comparison with some fancy yoga picture. I have noticed my strength, tone, posture, flexibility and health improve on this course. I sincerely recommend her.”