Private Retreats in Norfolk
Wellbeing private holistic yoga retreats in Norfolk
Find the inner connection of Body, Mind and Spirit with Meditation, Mindfulness and Yin Yoga.
Need a break? Escape the business of your life to this peaceful haven for yoga weekends and mid-week wellbeing retreats in rural Norfolk. Stay at Regina’s family run retreat in private self contained cottage, cocooned from the stresses of everyday life to rest deeply, get a clearer perspective on yourself, rebalance your lifestyle, deal with a physical or emotional issues.
This intimate homestay retreat, in an enchanting country cottage – where rustic meets elegance – provides cosy comfort, while its converted barn is the perfect space for yoga and meditation. These include midweek and weekend retreats that focus on wellbeing, mindfulness, meditation and yoga are tailored for various stages and abilities of a yogi.
The perfect place to “Stretch into Stillness and Health” and to find inner harmony with expert tuition by Regina in Yin & Yang yoga, guided meditations and Mindfulness. Unplug and refresh, heal, find balance, reconnect and listen to your heart here the small hamlet, Stoke Holy Cross outside Norwich. Explore the charming city of Norwich (10 minutes away by car) and the countryside with beautiful walks in your free time.
Come on your own, with friends or you partner and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this warm and friendly retreat as you step away from your day-to-day dramas. An opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, spring clean your body, mind and soul.
Accommodation & Prices
The retreats can be done one to one, or in a closed group of your making. You will have the self-catering cottage (with kitchen/lounge area) for yourself, which you book through Country Cottages.
You stay in double bedrooms with a choice between:
- Bumble Bee Bedroom: double bed with ensuite shower/toilet on the ground floor.
- Butterfly Bedroom : double upstairs bed with nextdoor bathroom
- Dragonfly Bedroom: zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request) and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
Due to the cost of laundry and changeover, we will only consider a minimum stay of 2 nights.
Fees for your daily yoga class and treatments
Classes are tailored to your needs – 90 minutes of yoga with half an hour of meditation – early in the mornings (7.30 – to 9.00 AM start) which leaves your days free to explore.
- £90 to book for one to one – solo traveller
- £120 per class for 2 or more
£120 – Assisted Yin Yoga Therapy (1 hour) for those who are new to yoga, inflexible and recovery from illness or injury
£50 – Meditation and Mindfulness – 45 min
£60 – Treatments: Hypnotherapy, Bowen, Reflexology or IFS Therapy – 1 hour
£50 – Yoga Nidra at bedtime
Once your booking on Country Cottages is completed, email me to arrange and book your classes and treatments.
Every booking includes:
- accommodation in beautiful cosy rooms with stunning views of the extended garden
- a daily privately tailored yoga class with mindfulness/meditation/yoga nidra
- a welcome hamper: fresh fruit, eggs, coffee and tea and your choice of bread and milk
- comfortable beds
- silent, starry nights
- fresh towels and bed linen
- beautiful walks in the countryside
- plenty of freedom to relax, explore Norwich and to enjoy yourself
- WiFi is available
- TV with Netflix is available if you would like it (or not)
- Yoga mats and meditation cushions are available (if you don’t wish to bring them with you).
NO smoking and unfortunately no dogs – we have 2 dogs, 5 chickens and loads of wild ducks. If you miss your dog then you are welcome to take our’s for a walk.
How to Book?
- View availability in the calendar
- Contact Regina to block out the dates you wish you stay: 0787 6133036 or email@example.com
- Let’s start planning and taylor the retreat to your wishes
- Indulge in a retreat of rejuvenation, rest and relaxation.
We look forward to welcome you here in Norfolk.