Private Retreats in Norfolk
Wellbeing private holistic yoga retreats in Norfolk
Find the inner connection of Body, Mind and Spirit with Meditation, Mindfulness and Yin Yoga.
Need a break? Escape the busyness of your life to this peaceful haven for yoga weekends and mid-week wellbeing retreats in rural Norfolk. Stay at Regina’s family run retreat in private self contained cottage, cocooned from the stresses of everyday life to rest deeply, get a clearer perspective on yourself, rebalance your lifestyle, deal with a physical or emotional issues.
This intimate homestay retreat, in an enchanting country cottage – where rustic meets elegance – provides cosy comfort, while its converted barn is a perfect, intimately lit space for yoga and meditation. These include midweek and weekend retreats that focus on wellbeing, mindfulness, meditation and yoga are tailored for various stages and abilities of a yogi.
The perfect place to “Stretch into Stillness and Health” and to find inner harmony with expert tuition by Regina in Yin & Yang yoga, guided meditations and Mindfulness. Unplug and refresh, heal, find balance, reconnect and listen to your heart here the small hamlet, Stoke Holy Cross outside Norwich. Explore the charming city of Norwich (10 minutes away by car) and the countryside with beautiful walks in your free time.
Come on your own, with friends or you partner and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this warm and friendly retreat as you step away from your day-to-day dramas. An opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, spring clean your body, mind and soul.
Accommodation & Prices
The retreats can be done alone, or in a closed group of your making. You will have the self-catering cottage (with kitchen/lounge area) for yourself. You stay in double bedrooms with a choice between:
- Bumble Bee Bedroom: double bed with ensuite shower/toilet on the ground floor.
- Butterfly Bedroom : double upstairs bed with nextdoor bathroom
- Dragonfly Bedroom: Super King Bed or split into a twin bed (2 singles) with ensuite shower
£250 per night, to book the cottage (solo traveller with the use of a single room) – this includes a daily session of private Yoga, Mindfulness and meditation.
£380 per night for 2 people (a couple or two friends).
£525 per night, to book for three people – single rooms
An extra £30 per person for four, five and six (sharing in three double rooms or 2 doubles and a twin)
Due to the cost of laundry and changeover, we will only consider a minimum stay of 2 nights
Every booking includes:
- accommodation in beautiful cosy rooms with stunning views of the extended garden
- comfortable beds
- silent, starry nights
- a scrumptious breakfast hamper
- fresh towels and bed linen
- free coffee and tea
- a daily private yoga class with meditation and yoga nidra
- beautiful walks in the countryside
- plenty of freedom to relax, explore Norwich and to enjoy yourself
WiFi is available
TV with Netflix is available if you would like it (or not)
Yoga mats and meditation cushions are available (if you don’t wish to bring them with you).
No smoking and No dogs – we have 2 dogs, 5 chickens and a cat. If you miss your dog then you are welcome to take our’s for a walk..
How to Book?
- View availability in the calendar
- Contact Regina to block out the dates you wish you stay: 0787 6133036 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let’s start planning and taylor the retreat to your wishes
- Indulge in a retreat of rejuvenation, rest and relaxation.
We look forward to welcome you here in Norfolk.