Yoga Holiday in Morocco
Yoga Holiday in Morocco 20 – 27 November 2021
Yoga in Morocco on the outskirts of Marrakesh
Join me for the ultimate Yin & Yang experience in Morocco – a luxury yoga holiday – a journey for your soul.
Tucked away from the hubbub of Marrakesh on the outskirts of a traditional Moroccan Berber village. Here you will find Tigmi – a retreat hotel that will redefine your idea of relaxation. Tigmi is no ordinary hotel. Meandering corridors and courtyard paths lead to twenty-four authentically-furnished, comfortable rooms. You’ll enjoy plunge pools, secret terraces, charming gardens and a myriad of quiet corners in which to relax, read and recharge. After sunset, enjoy traditional Moroccan cuisine and a glass of wine, with the snow-capped Atlas Mountains and distant lights of Marrakech as your backdrop.
Marrakech is Africa’s incredible melting pot. The Red City – as Marrakesh is known – is only 25km away from Tigmi. The joy of the Marrakech region lies in its diversity. You’ll revel in the colourful rush of the city souks, be inspired by the breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains, and moved by the gentle and warm hospitality of the Berber people.
Yoga & Meditations
The one yoga space, is an open-air covered roof terrace with stunning views and there is also the cool shaded bougainvillea courtyard. The first yoga class will start on the evening of arrival; a gentle introduction to the week and a long Yoga Nidra therefor, after which you can just float to bed…
There will be two classes a day; the early morning meditation and first asana class starting at 8am and an evening class at 5.30pm. All classes will be suitable for all levels. The classes will be a combination of relaxing, yin postures, yang flows, Yoga Nidra and guided meditations.
This holiday experience will show you the possibility of extending yogic practices and awareness into your everyday life. In conclusion you will come home feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and totally recharged.
Treat yourself to a transformative week of yoga, sunshine, laughter, find inner peace and make new friends. Above all it is an investment in your own health and well-being!
- Sharing Twin or Double Berber Room £895 per person
- Single Berber Room £1225
- Suites available at an extra cost: Single: £250 and Twin: £150pp.
Secure your place now with a £300 non-refundable deposit – places are limited! Balance is due in August 2021.
- Accommodation, bath and pool towels.
- All yoga and meditation classes as well as the use of Tigmi’s yoga equipment.
- Early morning tea or coffee before yoga session and with meals, plus free water all day long.
- All meals: A buffet breakfast, there will be a salad buffet for lunch and a three course evening meal. Special diets at no extra cost – to be ordered in advance.
- The cost of the flights, BA fly to Marrakesh from Gatwick
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel, cost around £20 each way; less when sharing.
- Drinks: You can buy a wide selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks from the bar at any time during the day until midnight.
- Spa treatments and therapies
- Excursions, golf, horse riding
Please also note that: You will be charged 100% of the retreat price if you cancel up to 21 days before the start of the retreat. You will be charged 50% of the retreat price for a cancellation between 22-42 days before the retreat. You will receive a 100% refund, minus your non-refundable deposit for a cancellation 43 or more days before the start of the retreat.
Reasons why you should go on a Yoga Retreat? http://www.yogitimes.com/article/benefits-why-go-reasons-yoga-retreat/