Yoga Nidra and Mindfulness
Yoga Nidra and Mindfulness going online – live on Zoom!
Sunday Evenings: 26 April – 17 May 2020 from 20.30 – 21.30pm in the comfort of you own home. Turn up in your pj’s and just float to bed afterwards!
Join me for a relaxing and rejuvenating hour to recharge yourself and learn to be more mindful.
“I am very pleased to have been recommended Regina’s yoga nidra nights via zoom on Sunday evenings. It has helped me ground myself during the pandemic and fit well into my routine. Very cosy, relaxing and Regina is very knowledgeable, the classes flow with spirituality and a strong sense of love.” ~ Jade
Investment: £29.50 for four weeks or £11.50 per class. Once paid please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the Zoom link. Easy peasy!
Spaces limited – book now – simply click the button below:
To Medicate or to Meditate?
Suffer from sleepless nights? Stressed, in pain, suffering from depression, anxiety or PTS? Science has now proven that chronic stress can actually decrease our lifespan. Stress cause adrenaline fatigue, depletes the brain chemicals (serotonin and oxytocin) required for happiness and shortens our telomeres (the “end caps” of our DNA strands), which causes the acceleration of the ageing process. Negative attitudes and feelings of helplessness and hopelessness can lead to illness and disease because it damages the immune system, hormonal imbalance.
What to improve you health? Try Yoga Nidra!
What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra — known as yogic sleep — is a meditation and conscious relaxation practice that is intended to induce total physical, mental, and emotional relaxation. Yoga Nidra helps shift your brain into the zone between sleeping and waking states and even more, it helps cells regenerate and repair. Most noteworthy it can decrease anxiety and improve our mood. It’s like your body sleeps while your mind remains conscious and clear while it recharges.
Make time for yourself, invest in your health and well being, learn to rest and relax…
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
- One hour of yoga nidra practice equals four hours of natural sleep.
- Deep meditative states.
- Balance of the nervous system and increase the production of endorphins, the hormones of happiness,
- Lower levels of immunosuppressants, noradrenaline and cortisol.
- Reduction of the rhythm of our brain waves and harmonisation of the two hemispheres.
- Stress relief, depression, anxiety, insomnia, headache, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypertension.
- Development and use of non-analytical mind for personal growth purposes.
- Mental reprogramming and proposal of objectives.
- Increased learning capabilities, memory, intuition, creativity.
- Spontaneous manifestation of our inner potential and our resources.
- Cleansing of the subconscious and limiting memories.
- Lucidity to deal with conflicting situations.
- Expansion of altered states of mind.
- Integral harmonisation.
What is Mindfulness?
It can be easy to rush through life without stopping to notice much. However paying more attention to the present moment and also to your body, own thoughts and feelings and to the world around you, can improve your mental wellbeing.
There has been endless research done on Mindfulness and most noteworthy it appears to be a very successful practice on one’s overall health and wellbeing.
Benefits of Mindfulness:
- Decrease Stress
- Lowered blood pressure and heart rate
- Increased awareness, attention and focus
- Increased clarity in thinking and brain functioning
- Lowered anxiety levels – being calm and internally still
- Experience of feeling connected
- Increased immune function
- Deep skeletal-muscular relaxation, removal of blockages and physical pain.
Excessive thoughts and suppressed emotions can affect your health. When we mindful of our emotions and thoughts then it is very much like turning down a volume of the chattering monkey mind. Therefore it increase the volume of our physical sensations and finally anchor us in the present moment.