Yoga Holiday in Sri Lanka
Yoga and Spa Break (with golf) – Holiday of a Lifetime: 2 – 16 March or 8 – 16 March 2024
Yoga Retreat and Spa Ayurvedic Break in Sri Lanka
Join me for the ultimate Yin & Yang experience – an amazing, luxury 14-day Yoga retreat and Spa Break at 2 boutique hotels in Sri Lanka – a journey for your soul. Or if needed you can now also join us for 7 days on the final leg of our journey.
This holiday experience will show you the possibility of extending yogic practices and awareness into your everyday life. In conclusion you will come home feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and totally recharged.
The first 4 – 5 nights will be spent at our new luxury hotel, Jim’s Beach Villas (depending on the weather how long we stay)on the beautiful west coast beaches, just south of Hikkaduwa. From Jim’s Beach we will offer 2 trips out to explore the local sites, including nearby Galle Fort.
On Day 5 we will transfer you to our super luxury Jim’s Farm Villas in the central hills on our 50-acre organic spice farm. En route we will stop for lunch at the Elephant Orphanage. From Jim’s Farm we will similarly offer 4 trips out to explore the local Cultural Triangle sites and nature experiences.
At Jim’s Farm you will also be offered 2 hours of free Spa treatments of your choice from Dr Ranjith, our highly qualified and experienced Ayurvedic Doctor. Extra treatments will be charged at Rs 10,000 per hour.
There is also an opportunity to go and play a round of golf on one of the most beautiful golf courses of Asia. The Victoria Golf Resort near Kandy is an hour from the spice farm villas. Clubs can be hired.
- We are offering you this amazing, luxury Yoga retreat and Ayurvedic Spa Break at a rate of £1,850 per person, based on sharing a room.
- Singles are very welcome, but there will be a £600 per person single room supplement, making our rate for single rooms £2,450
- Reserve your place with a £350 deposit. Balance is due in January 2024
- Now open for 1 week – 7 night – option at the Spice Farm: Single £1,300 and shared option: £1,000 flying out on Friday 8 March and arriving early morning (8.30 AM) in Colombo on 9 March. Transfer cost to the spice farm will be US$8. Book the return flight with the rest of group to get your free transfer on the 16 March. Return flight is EK 651 departing Colombo at 10.05 am on Saturday 16th March. Connecting via Dubai to EK9 arriving Gatwick at 18.25 pm same day.
- all your accommodation
- half board meals
- free water, coffees and teas
- all your Yoga instruction
- all transport costs in Sri Lanka, including your airport transfers on the recommended flights
- 2 hours of free Spa treatments of your choice from Dr Ranjith.
- the cost of your flight tickets and visa
- airport transfers in the Uk and different arrivals
- any lunches required
- 2 dinners out at Jim’s Beach so you can experience the many local beach restaurants and bars, we’ll only provide supper for 2 of your 4/5 nights.
- extra drinks/snacks/alcoholic beverages
- laundry charges
- additional Spa treatments
- entry tickets to your choice of Day Tour sites. We estimate you will need up to GBP 100 per person for the entrance fees.
Yoga & Meditations
All classes will be suitable for all levels. The classes will be a combination of relaxing, yin postures, yang flows, Yoga Nidra and guided meditations.
Your Suggested Daily programme:
7.00am onwards Fresh fruits, fresh juice,plus tea/coffee
7.30-9.30am Morning Yoga class at Yoga Pavilion
11.00 am onwards Local activities:
- at Jim’s Farm; 3 bus tours of local Cultural Triangle sites by bus.
- at Jim’s Beach, similarly 3 trips out to see local sites/experiences.
5.30-7.00pm Evening Yoga class
19.30pm Pre-dinner drinks and free nibbles
20.00 pm 4 course communal Farm-Fresh Dinner
Treat yourself to a transformative 2 weeks of yoga, sunshine, laughter, find inner peace and make new friends. Above all it is an investment in your own health and well-being!
Places are limited – secure your place NOW with a £350 non-refundable deposit.
- Emirates EK16 leaving London Gatwick at 13.35 pm on Saturday 2nd March
- Connecting in Dubai onto EK650 to Colombo, Sri Lanka arriving 08.25 am on Sun 3rd March.
- Your return flight is EK 651 departing Colombo at 10.05 am on Saturday 16th March
- Connecting via Dubai to EK9 arriving Gatwick at 18.25 pm same day.
You will be met at Colombo Airport and transported for the 2-hour journey by coach or minibus to Jim’s Beach Villas.
You will also need a Tourist Visa; book it online at www.eta.gov.lk ; our address is Jim’s Farm Villas, Ehelepola, Pallepola, Matale, Central Province, Sri Lanka 21000.
We look forward to welcoming you to Jim’s Farm Villas.
Kevin, Janet and Regina
About Jim’s Farm
Kevin and Janet Abbott, the UK owners of Jim’s – opened our Jim’s Farm Villas boutique hotel 12 years ago, and with our amazing local team, led by Jesse Dias our Managing Director, have secured an excellent clientele with the support of local and international agents. In late2021 during the pandemic, we purchased a derelict Yoga Retreat and upgraded and extended it, using our own staff, to become the luxury Jim’s Beach Villas.
Do please check out our reviews on TripAdvisor and Booking.com to see what our guests think of us.
You might also like to visit our website to find out more. We bought a derelict coconut Farm 15 years ago and have developed it as a diverse and highly productive 50-acre organic fruits and spice farm for the benefit of our guests, our wonderful staff, and the local community. Most of the fruits, spices and vegetables you will enjoy are grown here organically on our Farm or by our local farmers.
Average daytime temperatures should reach 30C- 35C during your stay, with 20C-25C at night; any rainfall tends to be light and usually at night.
Please also note that: You will be charged 100% of the retreat price if you cancel up to 21 days before the start of the retreat. You will be charged 50% of the retreat price for a cancellation between 22-42 days before the retreat. You will receive a 100% refund, minus your non-refundable deposit for a cancellation 43 or more days before the start of the retreat.
Reasons why you should go on a Yoga Retreat? http://www.yogitimes.com/article/benefits-why-go-reasons-yoga-retreat/