Yoga Holiday in Goa
Yoga Holiday in Goa: 17 – 24 November 2024
Yoga holiday in Goa on the beach!
Join me on this amazing, unforgettable yoga holiday – at Bamboo – on the beach in Goa!
“To travel is to take a journey into yourself”.
~ Danny Kave
Expand your horizons at a place where you can truly connect with yourself, strengthen your body and mind while you deepen your yoga and meditation practices. Restore balance and flexibility while you soak up the sunshine before returning home.
The Bamboo Yoga Retreat is considered one of the most amazing spaces to practice yoga in Goa. Built on fine white sand in a quiet and secluded spot – situated in Polem, South Goa, around 90 minutes’ drive from Goa’s Dabolim airport (GOI) and 150 minutes drive from Goa’s other international airport at Mopa (GOX).
The open-air fully equipped ocean-facing yoga shalas have soul-feeding views over Polem beach and out to sea. With nothing between you and the Arabian Sea, it is the ultimate spot for a programme balanced by Yin & Yang Yoga, meditation and pranayama practices whilst the sea breeze keeps you comfortable in tropical temperatures.
An ideal opportunity to enjoy on your own or share with a friend, relative or partner while staying in the comfortable, private eco-friendly bungalow beach huts with ensuite bathrooms. Above all the experience will allow the normal stresses of life to melt away. In addition it will show you how to extend yoga and mindful awareness into your everyday life.
There will be plenty of yoga classes, meditations and free time for sunbathing, exploring, shopping, doing Indian cooking classes and even to play golf at the nearby hotel for instance.
Yoga & Meditations
There are two spacious, fully equipped Yoga Shalas at Bamboo that will inspire you to enhance your practice while enjoying the view of the sunset over the ocean.
We will gather in silence before breakfast in the mornings, to enable us to stay centred and connect to the stillness during Meditations and Pranayamas, followed by a two hour Yin & Yang Yoga class. Meeting again for a more gentle, restorative Yin Yoga class in the late afternoons.
Regina’s classes are a combination of relaxing, restorative Yin postures, rejuvenating Yang flows, Pranayama, guided meditations and mindfulness practices. Classes are suitable for all levels.
Invest in your health and wellbeing. Treat yourself to a transformative week of rejuvenating yoga practice at one of Goa’s most beautiful beach front locations:
Double/Twin per person sharing:
- Ensuite Huts – £920
- Double/Twin Ensuite Cabana (the bathrooms are open-roofed): £1 030
- Seafront Sunset Huts: £1 040
- Sunset Cabana with sea view: £1 210
Single Ensuite per person:
- Ensuite Huts – £1 120
- Cabana (the bathrooms are open-roofed) – £1 270
- Seafront Sunset Hut – £ 1 280
- Sunset Cabana with sea view: £1 490
Balance is due September 2024.
This is a very popular destination and places are limited – secure your place NOW with a £300 non-refundable deposit.
- All yoga and meditation classes and free use of equipment
- 7 nights accommodation in simple yet beautiful ensuite stylish a/c beach bungalows
- Daily wake-up, early morning freshly squeezed juice smoothie of the day, tropical fruit salad and chai
- Delicious Goa-inspired vegetarian delicacy buffets with fresh salads for Brunch & Dinner
- Unlimited water, afternoon teas and cookies
- An early in the morning meditative boat trip – dolphin watching.
- Evening beach fires and music
- Special last-night farewell beach dinner – our spectacular white night!
- Flights & Airport Transfers
- Indian tourist e-visa (or a paper visa) in advance of travelling to India. These are available via an online application process – https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/
- Travel Insurance
- Spa treatments and therapies
- Excursions, golf and taxis
- Beach Towels
- Chicken and seafood dishes are available from the mouth-watering a la carte menu
- Alcoholic drinks
- Late check out (due to flight times) – to keep your or share a room after check out time – can be book directly with the resort prior to arrival.
“Yoga Holiday with Regina at Bamboo Yoga Retreat was literally life changing. One of the best experiences of my life. I loved every minute and cannot wait to go back”
Airport transfers from Dabolim airport 42.50 euros one way 1.5 hrs and the new Mopa airport fees will be around 75 euros one way 2.5 hrs. You can share a taxi car to and from the airport. This is automatically added to your bill at Bamboo at the shared rate.
Bamboo was voted as: Best Yoga retreats Centre in India – Conde Naste Traveller Magazine 2017 and best yoga, mindfulness and fitness breaks for 2018 – Guardian Newspaper Jan 2018.
Please also note that: You will be charged 100% of the retreat price if you cancel up to 21 days before the start of the retreat. You will be charged 50% of the retreat price for a cancellation between 22-42 days before the retreat. You will receive a 100% refund, minus your non-refundable deposit for a cancellation 43 or more days before the start of the retreat.
Reasons why you should go on a Yoga Retreat? http://www.yogitimes.com/article/benefits-why-go-reasons-yoga-retreat/