Yoga Holiday in Goa
Yoga Holiday in Goa on the beach: 25 November – 2 December 2024
Are you stagnant in your life? Looking for a source of new inspiration? Express your interest if you want to join me – for a yoga holiday in Goa.
An opportunity to expand your horizons to a place where you can connect with yourself and strengthen your body and mind while you deepen your yoga practice.
Yoga, sunshine, golden beaches, friendship, laughter and wholesome delicious food. The Bamboo Yoga Retreat is built on fine white sand in a quiet and secluded spot – at the southern end of Polem beach in Canacona, South Goa – 15 minutes from Palolem.
Considered one of the most amazing spaces to practice yoga in Goa. The open-air fully equipped ocean-facing shalas have soul-feeding views over Polem beach and out to sea. With nothing between you and the Arabian Sea, it is the ultimate spot for a programme balanced by Yin & Yang Yoga, meditation and pranayama practices whilst the sea breeze keeps you comfortable in tropical temperatures.
This yoga holiday will be presented by Regina, an experienced yoga teacher who encourages students to work at their own ability with modifications and adaptations to suit all levels. There will be plenty of yoga classes, meditations and free time for sunbathing, exploring, shopping, doing Indian cooking classes and even to play golf at the nearby hotel. An ideal opportunity to enjoy on your own or share with a friend, relative or partner while staying in the comfortable, private eco-friendly bungalow beach huts with ensuite bathrooms.
The experience will allow the normal stresses of life to melt away and you will feel open to a more profound yoga practice. It will show you how to extend yoga and mindful awareness into your everyday life. Restore balance and flexibility while you soak up the sunshine before returning home, ready to face the challenges of a new year.
“Yin Yoga with Regina at Bamboo Yoga retreat in November 2017 and 2019 and both times was literally life changing. One of the best experiences of my life, I cannot wait to go back. Amazing setting and classes were so good. Enjoyed every minute. Loved it!!” – Mandy
Yoga & Meditations
There are two spacious, fully equipped Yoga Shalas at Bamboo that will inspire you to enhance your practice while enjoying the view of the sunset over the ocean.
We will gather in silence before breakfast in the mornings, to enable us to stay centred and connect to the stillness during Meditations and Pranayamas, followed by a two hour Yin & Yang Yoga class. Meeting again for a more gentle, restorative Yin Yoga class in the late afternoons.
Regina’s classes are a combination of relaxing, restorative Yin postures, rejuvenating Yang flows, Pranayama, guided meditations and mindfulness practices. Classes are suitable for all levels.
Invest in your health and wellbeing. Treat yourself to a transformative week of rejuvenating yoga practice at one of Goa’s most beautiful beach front locations:
Double/Twin per person sharing
- Ensuite Bungalow – £980
- Double/Twin Ensuite Cabana (the bathrooms are open-roofed): £1015
- Front Cabana with sea view: £1190
Single Ensuite per person.
- Bungalow – £1185
- Cabana (the bathrooms are open-roofed), – £1274
- Seafront Cabana (open-roofed bathrooms and glass ), – £1470
Secure your place now with a £300 non-refundable deposit – places are limited! Balance is due September 2024. Bamboo was voted as: Best Yoga retreats Centre in India – Conde Naste Traveller Magazine 2017 and Best yoga, mindfulness and fitness breaks for 2018 – Guardian Newspaper Jan 2018.
- All yoga and meditation classes
- 7 nights accommodation in simple yet beautiful ensuite stylish a/c beach bungalows
- Early morning freshly squeezed juice smoothie of the day, tropical fruit salad and chai
- delicious Goa-inspired vegetarian delicacy buffets with fresh salads for Brunch & Dinner
- Early in the morning meditative boat trip – dolphin watching.
- Evening beach fires and music
- Special last-night farewell beach dinner – our spectacular white night!
- Flights and Airport Transfers
- Indian Tourist Visa: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/
- Travel Insurance
- Spa treatments and therapies
- Excursions, golf and taxis
- Beach Towels
- Chicken and seafood dishes are available from the mouth-watering a la carte menu
- Alcoholic drinks
- Late check out (due to flight times) – to keep your or share a room after check out time – can be book directly with the resort.
Please also note that: You will be charged 100% of the retreat price if you cancel up to 21 days before the start of the retreat. You will be charged 50% of the retreat price for a cancellation between 22-42 days before the retreat. You will receive a 100% refund, minus your non-refundable deposit for a cancellation 43 or more days before the start of the retreat.
Reasons why you should go on a Yoga Retreat? http://www.yogitimes.com/article/benefits-why-go-reasons-yoga-retreat/